Advantages in processing
Concrete treated with our system is:
- highly resistant to aggressive substances and is protected against acids, alkalis and chlorides.
- resistant in the pH range from 3 to 11 with permanent contact and resistant from 2 to 12 with temporary contact.
- temperature resistant from –32° C to +130° C at constant load and –185° C to +1.530° C with temporary contact.
- resistant to water pressure up to 13 bar, positive and negative.
- absolutely resistant to moisture, UV radiation and oxidation.
- able to close the pores independently when moisture starts ascending in the concrete.
- thereby able to seal the structure.
- dense with closed pores and capillaries, this increases the strength.
- able to close cracks up to 0.4 m independently by building new crystals.
The treatment of concrete by our system has resulted in the following:
- concrete remuneration and increase in concrete resistance
- suitability for pressure water sealing – positive and negative suitability as additive for green and ready-mixed concrete
- suitability for the rehabilitation of concrete components
- suitability for retroactive sealing of concrete components
- suitability as additive for ready-mixed and form concrete products
- suitability in the field of potable water and foods
- no deterioration, once the crystals are built, they can only be destroyed mechanically
- the crystals become an integrated part of the concrete
- the concrete is protected against aggressive chemicals
- the concrete is protected against chlorides and therefore corrosion of the reinforcement steel is prevented
- the compressive strength of the concrete is increased
Advantages in processing:
- no need for dry weather
- no expensive pretreatments or levelling of subsoil
- no dry subsoil– on the contrary – a drenched concrete surface is necessary
- cannot be detached or lifted-off on a point-by-point or flat basis, not even at the edges
- doesn‘t need any additional protection during retroactive laying of reinforcement steel
- complex additional works such as overlaps or welding are not required
- this application is much easier and more favorable than many other sealing available
- can be applicated on the positive as well as on the negative side of water pressure